peasizedbrain

Thursday, December 28, 2006

hello again

Its been a real long time since I last wrote anything here. I donot have a reasonable excuse except that I was just bored in general. Not that I have anything much to write about but whatever.
Its Christmas time so everyone is on vacation. But since I already had mine I am pretty much bringing myself to school everyday. Not that I have a lot to do , but oh well!! what other options do I have anyways??
Christmas this year was very different from last year when a good friend was visiting. This time around I went for a Bong party , a trip to the Vedanta Society of St Pittersburg , and tea party at my boss's house n in bed most of the time from cold n sore throat!.
I just realized a few days back that if one wants to realize how much time has flown by since whenever one should visit some really small kid. A kid who i remember as just being born a few months back can now crawl n sit :O . I never realized so much time had passed since his birth!!!!
One of my friends is currently in India and i am so wishing I was too.( I know I know i was just there , but seems I am missing home more this time around !) Is it cuz I am growing old , I wonder ??

I want to do something useful with myself, something creative , I just dont know what !!! Well.....

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A post after such a long time, nice. Have a great holiday and Happy New Year. ~Manish.

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous histrionix said...

Creative?...suggestions - learn to knit!

- learn some more cooking.

blah..my non-creative mind has run out of ideas:)

>:D<

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home